Meet Dr. Shubert
Your Wichita Chiropractor:
Dr. Melody Shubert
Dr. Shubert graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Missouri, and has a specialty in internal disorders. This training gives her the ability to check your organs and organ systems for dysfunction, and then help to repair them with natural medications that don’t have dangerous side effects.
Dr. Shubert has been treating patients of all ages since 1988. Allergy sufferers come from all over the county to Dr. Shubert’s Natural Health Care and Chiropractic Office in Wichita because she offers them hope for their allergy symptoms using the Advanced Allergy Therapeutic technique.
Dr. Shubert helps people to get back their life by offering them the opportunity to become healthy, so that they can do the live the life they want to live and do the things they need to do.
Do you want a non-drug solution for your health care concerns, or just want to feel better or stay healthy? If so, then you need to visit Shubert Natural Health Care and Chiropractic in Wichita today!
- Undergraduate work University of Missouri – Kansas City
- Chiropractic School – Cleveland Chiropractic – Kansas City
- Board Eligible DACBI (Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Internist)
- Over 50 hours per year of post graduate training
- Over 100 hours of Brimhall Training
- Natural Health Care Specialist
Connect with us:
- The clinic is located at 3101 N. Rock Rd, Wichita KS. 67226. Call Today: (316) 636-4444